Four Bedroom Imperiale Villa
Four Bedroom Imperiale Villa
The Jewel of Eden Roc
The jewel of Eden Roc is the luxurious bi-level Four Bedroom Imperiale Villa. An open-air courtyard with verdant gardens and cascading waterfalls welcomes guests to a haven of sheer luxury. The first floor features shared living space with a dining room, half bath and full kitchen. A butler is on call 24 hours a day and a personal chef will prepare all meals. There are two bedrooms on the first floor with private living rooms and baths as well as outdoor relaxation areas. The second floor’s two bedrooms have private baths, balconies and a shared veranda overlooking the garden, free-form infinity pool and lagoon. This magnificent space provides lots of room to enjoy the company of loved ones—with plenty of privacy, too.
Bathed in canary yellow, vibrant ambers and glorious gold, the Imperiale Villa is the definition of opulence. The lower level’s pièce de résistance is an elegant dining room table suitable for up to ten guests complete with chair backs made of fine white vanilla fabric evoking a laced corset adorned with suspended gilded shells.
Details and Amenities
- 4 bedrooms with 3 rooms with king beds and 1 room with 2 queen beds
- Maximum occupancy: 10
- 1 unit lagoon view
- 6,180 square feet/578 square meters of interior, air-conditioned space
- Private infinity swimming pool and gazebo
- Private gymnasium with TechnoGym equipment
- Private Sauna
- Exterior rain shower and spa area
- Buttler service
- In suite private chef service on request (charges may apply).
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Exclusive use of three golf carts for easy access to all on-property activities
- Daily Full American buffet breakfast served at the Main restaurant
- Access to a smart technology iPad which controls light, television and sound via an Eden Roc at Cap Cana application
- Complimentary access to 4’500 titles of newspapers and magazines via PressReader application
- Luxurious bed linens and plush bathrobes and slippers by Rivolta Carmignani, certified by Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Class II
- Plush goose down feather duvet and pillows by Hanse
- Large 42 inch LCD flat screen televisions complete with satellite programming within bedchambers and living spaces
- Complete advanced technology entertainment system with Bose surround sound speakers
- Work desk with convenient power outlets and ports
- iPod and iPhone connections
- 4 Coral stone bathtubs with marble Jacuzzis
- 4 Contemporary rain shower head bath
- Deep marble sink vanity tops in every lavatory
- Indulgent bath amenities by Acqua di Parma.
- Separate lavatory room with telephone
- User-friendly telephone menu, information and message service
- Large-scale cedar wood walk-in closet with two separate entrances, complete with iron and ironing board
- In-room electronic safety box
- Nespresso coffee machine and tea maker with a selection of coffees and teas
- High-quality mini-bar
- Complimentary WiFi Internet access
- Private airport transfers to and from Punta Cana International Airport
No request is too great and no detail too small. We are also here to assist you before your trip begins.