To guarantee that the guest’s experience while visiting Eden Roc is unique and unforgettable and to help the Front Desk Manager, create a committed, organized and professional team.
Developing and sustaining relationships based on an understanding of customer needs and actions consistent with Eden Roc’s standards.
- From 23 to 30 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management, Tourism, Business administration a must
- At least one year of experience working as receptionist or guest service in hotels of similar category
- Knowledge of OPERA.
- Listening, Reading, Writing and Electronic Communication Skills,.
- Customer Service Orientation, Team Work, Diversity Relations
- Positive Demeanor,
- Stress Tolerance
- Detail Orientation
- Time Management, Planning and Organizing
- Professional appearance.
- Excellent level of English, Russian and Spanish.
- Flexible working hours
- High sense of responsability
- Assist staff with expediting problem payments (e.g., problems processing credit card).
- Follow up with guest regarding satisfaction with guest-related issues.
- Process all guest check-ins by confirming reservations, assigning room, and issuing and activating room key.
- Process all payment types such as room charges, cash, checks, debit, or credit.
- Anticipate sold-out situations and obtain satisfactory alternative accommodations when the property cannot accommodate guests with reservations.
- Process all check-outs including resolving any late and disputed charges.
- Answer, record, and process all guest calls, messages, requests, questions, or concerns.
- Coordinate with Housekeeping to track readiness of rooms for check-in.
- Run daily reports (number of arrivals, departures), identify any special requests, and check reports for accuracy.
- Cash guests’ personal checks and traveler’s checks. Review shift logs/daily memo books and document pertinent information in logbooks.
- Count bank at the beginning and end of shift. Balance and drop receipts according to accounting specifications.
- Assist management in training, motivating, and coaching employees; serve as a role model.
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
- Follow all company policies and procedures;
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance is clean and professional
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information.
- Anticipate and address guests’ service needs.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language
- Prepare and review written documents accurately and completely
- Answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Own all the complaints or situations that might arise and follow through until complete guest satisfaction is achieved
- Attend all the courses, certificate and training programs created for him by the company
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
- The Front Desk functions 24 hours per day, 7 days a week, and 365 days per year. All employees must realize this fact and be aware that at times it may be necessary to change an associate from their usual shift based on business needs.
- At times due to lack of business, it may be necessary to reduce technician hours or give free days without salary benefits.
- Services are currently offered 24 hours a day with rotation shifts during this time period. This may change based on business needs.
- Weekend work schedules are a part of this position.