The Dominican Republic’s Most Exclusive Resort Kicks Off Its Special 10th Year Anniversary While Ringing in 2023
DOMINICAN REPUBLIC (January 2023) — 2023 marks the 10th anniversary for Eden Roc Cap Cana, a prized Relais & Châteaux Caribbean resort known for creating out-of-the-ordinary experiences and providing travelers with an ultra-luxe boutique island experience. Eden Roc Cap Cana celebrated its 10th year in style with an exciting celebration at this year’s annual ALLEGRIA New Year’s Eve Gala. The event marked the official start of the exciting year-long anniversary celebration, that includes an array of special programming and events.
The special anniversary activities have an added emphasis on what the resort has always been known for – exceptional cuisine, standout wellness offerings, unique packages, on-property activities and more – to commemorate 10 special years of Eden Roc Cap Cana.
Some exciting new anniversary programming includes:
- For the culinary lovers, guests can expect an array of impressive chef collaborations in 2023:
- January 12– 15, 2023 Benoit By Ducasse Chef Alberto Marcolongo
- February 2 – 4, 2023 Osteria Gucci by Chef Karime Lopez
- One with Chef David Kinch from Manresa San Francisco taking place March 31 – April 1, 2023
- Chef Adriano Venturini will also bring the Eden Roc Cap Cana gastronomy experience to other renowned Relais & Châteaux properties around the world including Twin Farms in Vermont and The Little Nell in Aspen
- Heading to the UK in June 2023, Chef Adriano will be celebrating the global World Oceans Day with Relais & Châteaux at the famed, and royally renowned Cliveden House in Berkshire.
- To kick off 2023 and the anniversary year, guests can expect some new enhanced wellness offerings including a ‘New Year, New You’ retreat package as well as a ‘Happiness Retreat package at Eden Roc Cap Cana which honor ‘10 happy years.’
Over the past 10 years, Eden Roc Cap Cana has propelled into one of the most spectacular Caribbean resorts with a Relais & Châteaux distinction. The all-suite, all-villa resort is intimate by nature, but grand in offerings. Gastronomy remains at the forefront with Executive Chef Adriano Venturini helming a diverse Epicurean-forward culinary program across three distinct restaurants, while also recently taking over the nearby community Golf Club restaurant Hoyo 19. The property is home to the world’s first Natura Bisse Hotel Spa that compliments its exceptional wellness facilities including an aerial yoga studio, diverse fitness program, and oceanfront gym facilities.
In 2022, Eden Roc Cap Cana introduced a new five-bedroom beachfront villa to its portfolio, the largest villa at the resort, while kicking off renovations and a design refresh to its one-, two-, three- and four-bedroom villas, a project that will continue into 2023. Prized as one of the most family friendly luxury resorts in the Caribbean, the educational-forward kids club and extensive activity program remains a standout amenity at the resort.
To book an experience at Eden Roc Cap Cana during its 10th year anniversary celebration or to find out more events and programming which will be released ongoing, please visit www.edenroccapcana.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org