PUNTA CANA, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC – July 2013 – Eden Roc at Cap Cana introduces the Organic Culinary Experience Package inviting food connoisseurs and novices alike to indulge in an epicurean adventure, and enjoy the premier accommodations of this leading resort in Punta Cana while discovering the best the island has to offer. Food and travel enthusiasts that appreciate exploring new destinations and fine dining will delight in the best of both worlds with this unique package, which includes a private cooking class with celebrated Executive Chef Gianluca Re Fraschini.
The Organic Culinary Experience Package at Eden Roc at Cap Cana includes:
- Three (3) night minimum stay in one of the Junior Suites with garden views, complete with private swimming pools and gazebos
- Private VIP eco-friendly transportation to and from the Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ) to the hotel
- Fresh-pressed vegetable juices upon arrival prepared by the hotel’s renowned Master Mixologist
- In-suite welcome amenities including an organic fruit basket and chocolate selection.
- Daily à la carte breakfast for two served in Mediterraneo Restaurant, where guests can
delight in a healthy and savory banquet made from the freshest local ingredients and specialties imported from artisanal suppliers in Europe
- A five-course educational cooking class for two with award-winning Executive Chef Gianluca Re Fraschini, in Mediterraneo Restaurant, where he will discuss sustainable and organic food trends and culinary techniques that take local ingredients to new and innovative heights
- One 100% organic cotton chef jacket per person specifically designed to wear during the private cooking course and to recreate the gastronomic experience at home
- One 30-minute Cooling Aloe Organic Wrap massage per couple at Solaya Spa
This package is valid for travel from now through December 22, 2013 with rates starting at $867 per night, non-inclusive of tax and service charge, based a minimum of a three-night stay and a maximum of a five-night stay in a Junior Suite Garden View, double occupancy, and requires a 15 day minimum advanced booking. Blackout dates apply and the promotion is subject to change.
The epitome of luxury in the Dominican Republic, Eden Roc at Cap Cana has 34 suites, each designed for complete privacy, providing guests an oasis of tranquility and style with its own pool and spa area. To complement the extraordinary resort surrounded by lush greenery and awe-inspiring panoramas, it is home to the country’s finest dining establishments, having raised the standard for cuisine with their sustainable cooking methods and delicacies created by the widely renowned Executive Chef Gianluca Re Fraschini. With the Organic Culinary Experience package guests will have the opportunity to put on their chef hats and learn sustainable gastronomic methods and recipes with a celebrated culinary authority, creating and enjoying dishes made with the freshest ingredients including a wide variety of fruits and vegetables from nearby sources; locally caught fish such as Mahi Mahi, Snapper and Bonito; homemade pasta; and a selection of Wagyu beef from sustainable farms.
To book this getaway, please mention the Organic Culinary Experience Package when making a reservation by phone or book online here. For more information about Eden Roc at Cap Cana, please call 1.809.469.7469 or visit www.edenroccapcana.com.
About Eden Roc at Cap Cana
Redefining luxury in the Dominican Republic, Eden Roc at Cap Cana, the premier property by Solaya Hotels & Resorts, consists of 34 freestanding suites that offer its jet-setting guests an unprecedented level of intimate luxury that personifies glamour. Eden Roc at Cap Cana privileges to spoil further with extravagant amenities such as the resort’s full service spa, golf course at Punta Espada, Caletón Beach Club, Koko Kids Club, six diverse culinary selections and more.
About Solaya Hotels & Resorts
Solaya Hotels & Resorts is a privately held company with its main interest in the development of ultra-luxurious boutique hotels. Eden Roc at Cap Cana will be the first luxury resort from the group and will set the vision and tone for the company’s future growth within the hospitality industry. Solaya was born from the passion and quest for excellence of its founders, who have created a unique concept of intimate luxury.