PUNTA CANA, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC – June 2, 2014 – Eden Roc at Cap Cana, Relais & Chateaux’s first property in the Dominican Republic, has launched a new package called VIBabies to help make the traveling process with kids aged four and under a more relaxing and seamless experience. Ideal for new parents looking to getaway for a few days, the offer affords the whole family the opportunity to truly enjoy the beauty and fun of the Dominican Republic.
The VIBabies package includes:
- Four nights in a Junior Garden View Suite (perfect for parents with 1 baby) or 1 Bedroom Garden View Suite (perfect for parents with 2 young babies).
- Portable crib with toys and changing table
- One (1) package each of dry and swim diapers
- One (1) basket of kid-approved snacks/juices to grab and go for the pool or beach
- Kids stay and eat for free from a specially-designed babies food menu featuring homemade dishes made from fresh, organic products
- Fresh milk in the rooms
- Kids sun-proof accessories (Nivea Sun Kids, Aloa Vera gel, Colored sunglasses, kids hat, kids water shoes)
- Four (4) hours of babysitting per stay
- One (1) romantic in-room three-course dinner with house bottle of wine for the parents to enjoy during babysitting or after the kids go to sleep
- Parents pampering at the spa – one (1) tropical couple massage that includes a tropical body scrub with a 50 min deep tissue massage
Eden Roc at Cap Cana is located just 20 minutes from the Punta Cana International Airport and is inspired by the glamorous resorts of the French and Italian Rivieras. Each of the 34 free-standing suites feature their own swimming pool and relaxation area with complimentary Wi-Fi, bespoke toiletries by celebrated perfumer Laura Tonatto, smart technology iPad to control room settings and additional in-room amenities. The resort also offers five restaurants and bars including the signature Mediterraneo, access to the Caleton Beach Club, a 4,090-square-foot swimming pool, Solaya Spa, Koko Kid’s Club, and one Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf course at Punta Espada, among other leisure activities.
The VIBabies package begins at $3,547, based on the four-night stay in a Junior garden view suite, and represents a 30% of added value. Guests may book the offer now through November 30, 2014 by calling 1.809.469.7469 or visiting Special Offers.
For more information, please visit www.edenroccapcana.com.
About Eden Roc at Cap Cana
Redefining luxury in the Dominican Republic, Eden Roc at Cap Cana, the premier property by Solaya Hotels & Resorts, consists of 34 freestanding suites that offer its jet-setting guests an unprecedented level of intimate luxury that personifies glamour. Eden Roc at Cap Cana privileges to spoil further with extravagant amenities such as the resort’s full service spa, golf course at Punta Espada, Caletón Beach Club, Koko Kids Club, six diverse culinary selections and more. The resort was named to Conde Nast Traveler’s 2013 Hot List, Travel + Leisure’s 2014 IT List and joined the prestigious Relais & Chateaux in November 2013.
About Solaya Hotels & Resorts
Solaya Hotels & Resorts is a privately held company with its main interest in the development of ultra-luxurious boutique hotels. Eden Roc at Cap Cana will be the first luxury resort from the group and will set the vision and tone for the company’s future growth within the hospitality industry. Solaya was born from the passion and quest for excellence of its founders, who have created a unique concept of intimate luxury.