Out of the Ordinary Experiences
Flying Over Paradise
HELICOPTER & PRIVATE JET EXCURSIONS
Never stop discovering the Dominican Republic and Caribbean majestic from the sky and enjoy highly customized trips.
Get off the beaten tracks and discover new ways to get the most of this region, its outstanding variety of landscapes from ecological Cabeza de Toro to lush tropical rain forests in the north.
- Fly to Santo Domingo and immerse yourself in its cosmopolitan and historic atmosphere.
- Direction the southwestern coast to discover the isolated Bahia de las Aguilas and its crystal clear waters.
- Encounter Humpback Whales in their Sanctuary in Samaná Bay. From January to March, this incredible mammal is coming to reproduce in Caribbean warm waters.
- Discover the cascade El Salto del Limón on a horseback and stroll into tropical rain forest before heading back direction Cayo Levantado, a tiny island and its paradisiac beaches.
- Sightseeing tours and others excursions available
LIVE THE CARIBBEAN FLAVORS AT SAONA ISLAND
Saona Island offers pristine beaches with white sand and crystalline turquoise water as well as a relaxing environment among palm trees and warm tropical breezes.
Excursions available via Private boat/ Catamaran/ Private Jet/ Private helicopter.
Private Ecotourism Safari
Travel throughout the Dominican Republic and enjoy unique and immersive local experiences.
- Speedboat ride and excursion through pristine mangroves and caves direction natural reserves of the National Park Los Haitises.
- Immerse yourself in a Safari in the Dominican countryside: visit a typical local ‘’Casa’’, encounter a Dominican family and admire cigar craftsmen among other exclusive activities and discoveries…
- Be part of a 1 km ecotrail and discover the Anamuya Mountain landscapes while riding mountain bikes or enjoying a Zip-Line activity.
- Interact in close-proximity with squirrel monkeys while strolling through colorful botanic gardens.
If you would like more information or wish to book any of the out of the ordinary experiences, please contact us and we will be happy to assist.