Política de Privacidad
This Privacy Statement (conjointly with our Terms and Conditions and any other document) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how it will be treated. If you have any query, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acceptance of this Privacy Statement
By using this Website, you signify acceptance of this Privacy Statement. If you do not agree with or you are not comfortable with any aspect of the Privacy Statement, your only remedy is to discontinue use of the Website. We reserve the right to modify this Privacy Statement at any time. Your continued use of any portion of the Website following notification or posting of such changes will constitute your acceptance of those changes.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide to us when using this Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use this Website, subscribing to our services, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Website.
- If you contact us for any reason, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of transactions through the Website to which you are a party and of the fulfillment of your bookings/orders.
- Details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data and the resources, advertisements and linked sites that you access.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. It may also be processed by persons who work for us. Such persons may be engaged in, among other things, the fulfillment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this storing or processing. We will take steps to ensure that your data are treated securely and in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
Uses made of your information
We use information held about you:
- To ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any agreements entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our Website and/or services.
- We may also use your data to provide you with information about our products or services which may be of interest to you and we may contact you about these by post and telephone.
- We may also contact you by electronic means (such as email, voicemail or text) with information about products or services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
- If you do not want us to use your data in this way, you may resign of receiving such communications either by contacting us by telephone at the number + 1 809 469 7469, by email at email@example.com or by writing to us at Eden Roc at Cap Cana Cap Cana, Juanillo, Punta Cana, Provincia la Altagracia 23000, Dominican Republic.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to those working on our behalf for a specified purpose, for example, our external Sales Company. They are not permitted to keep this information and it is only to be used for the purpose for which we contract with them: send mailings and promotions.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Eden Roc at Cap Cana, or others.
Your online security is a very important matter and this Website has security measures in place to prevent the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. However, as no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as 100% secure, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you transfer the data at your own risk. Our endeavor is to use appropriate security measures at all times to protect your data.
NO GUARANTEES OF CONFIDENTIALITY OR PRIVACY OF ANY COMMUNICATION OR INFORMATION TRANSMITTED ON THE SITE OR ANY WEB SITE LINKED TO THE SITE. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE PRIVACY OF THE INFORMATION, E-MAIL ADDRESSES, REGISTRATION AND IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION, DISK SPACE, COMMUNICATIONS, CONFIDENTIAL OR TRADE-SECRET INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER CONTENT TRANSMITTED OVER NETWORKS ACCESSED BY THE SITE, OR OTHERWISE CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone or by contacting customer service.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check their policies before you submit any personal data to those websites.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Privacy Statement are welcomed and should be addressed to at Eden Roc at Cap Cana Cap Cana, Juanillo, Punta Cana, Provincia la Altagracia 23000, Dominican Republic, or contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.